Geek scarf

Forum » General Fun » Geek scarf

Etherlord
Sergeant (Level 16)
6048 XP

Look at the scarf my mom made! Can you spot the reference?

( ಠ_ృ) How do you confuse a dwarf? Show him three shovels and tell him to take his pick! c(_)

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞

OneBlueSky
Colonist (Level 7)
678 XP

Love it!

When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Seiðmannen
Soldier (Level 12)
2198 XP

Posted by EtherlordLook at the scarf my mom made! Can you spot the reference?

Is that Donkey Kong?

Etherlord
Sergeant (Level 16)
6048 XP

Posted by VrapogatIs that Donkey Kong?

Yes, it's Donkey Kong + another game.

( ಠ_ృ) How do you confuse a dwarf? Show him three shovels and tell him to take his pick! c(_)

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞

Zexetor1
Militia (Level 11)
1915 XP

LOLOL Your Mom rocks!!

Geekmom

THE VOICES ARE BACK........................excellent

jvoo75188@gmail.com
(Level 1)
4 XP

Nice scarf, man!

Being in a dreadful need of on-time work in physics the only place I had found to buy an essay is this master paper writing service. To my biggest luck, it turned out to be a great decision! The calculations were correct, and the summary page had all the required material. Sterling resource.

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Arclayn
Citizen (Level 8)
845 XP

Posted by EtherlordYes, it's Donkey Kong + another game.

I was also thinking Donkey Kong, but I could see it was off as bit (hence, the other game). I want to say Dr. Mario based on how the barrels are stacked, but the RUM barrel wouldn't fit. When I see the "RUM" barrels, I think of Tapper — but the layout is all wrong. And those cat-like ears are throwing me. I've been gaming since Pacman was new. I feel like I should recognize this.

Awesome scarf, BTW.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see — the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." — Shigeru Miyamoto