Got a quick question.

Forum » General Talk » Got a quick question.

Hey, don't mean to bother anybody, but i have a quick question: how do you join guilds? i think it would be cool to join a guild.

I had to change my name from eleven7 because i found out that there is a pretty popular music group that had that name, so my new name is Rocket Science. :/ sorry about that.

Conjurer
Footman (Level 13)
2806 XP

Go to the Guild you want to join and click Contact Guild and ask to join. Which Guild are you looking to join?

thanks

I had to change my name from eleven7 because i found out that there is a pretty popular music group that had that name, so my new name is Rocket Science. :/ sorry about that.

im not looking for any particular one, just thought i would be cool to be in one

GimliGuy
Hobo (Level 1)
14 XP

Posted by Roccket Science Hey, don't mean to bother anybody, but i have a quick question: And the 3 week diet system from this website will do you well. How do you join guilds? i think it would be cool to join a guild.

It would be cool if we could search for guilds to join, or is there a way to do this already?

Quest for Glory
Militia (Level 11)
1729 XP

Here are the guilds: https://www.radiorivendell.com/page/guilds/

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

arydigital221@gmail.com
Hobo (Level 1)
14 XP

I had to change my name from eleven7 because i found out that there is a pretty popular music group that had that name, so my new name is Rocket Science. :/ new dramas episodes online | pak..

sorry about that.