Forum » General Music » Track 2 The Devastation of Akrotiri (Compilation …

Track 2 The Devastation Of Akrotiri (Compilation Iii)

General Music
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Nice one my friend! Still a long way to go and only just half way with no tweaks or awesome bits added just yet but defintiely listening to your advice always! Thanks for listening Pal!
Conjurer Soundcloud Website
Pal Zoltan Illes
– Lvl 0

374 XP

The pleasure is mine. Excellent it will be I'm sure. I'm very curious how it will continue,be polished. BTW you can just skip my advice anyway, good work is from imagination and creativity and thus ingenuity, so my advice was just purely thinking out loud, and your ideas about the topic will be and should be the center
"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish." official site
Quest for Glory
Militia – Lvl 11

1729 XP

Brilliant track man, I realy love it. I think is the best track that you made so far. It also make sense with the story, it shows the sorrow of the peoples of the island. Keep up the good work!
www.QuestforGlory.ml
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Thanks man, although that version has now been updated, hope you like it more! Thanks man! That's an awesome comment my friend. And Pal my friend, I never say no to good advice, cheers man! Check out the latest version whenever you get the time.
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Gonna be remaking a new Track for this, won't be long
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44147 XP

Excellent! You still have plenty of time, we're still waiting for a few tracks. And then we'll start putting it all together
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Just going to sort this out I'll embark on an epic adventure to increase the claims on the tracks, lets get the list complete.
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44147 XP

Excellent!
Friggin Lord Elrond!