Forum » General Music » Erdenstern New Album

Erdenstern New Album

General Music
mareirus
Slave – Lvl 3

110 XP

Hi my friends, has anyone heard the last Erdenstern album yet? I hope that will also be listed at Radio Rivendell in the near future All the other albums I've been pre listen on Radio Rivendell – so can't wait for it
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44152 XP

Yay! We've heard about this one, I think Erdenstern will let us have a copy for radio play too, they usually do
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Larana
Parolee – Lvl 2

50 XP

Hi Mareirus Hi lord Elrond, i own the Album since a fantasy con in Germany, and must say: it is great! - in my opinion It’s one of their best work erdenstern has done yet. The music is is sensitive for specially moments and got a beautiful flow. As usual the work with a epic orchestration, but this time the use it with a high sensitivity. There are so well composed parts on this album, it runs on my ipod several times a week. I love part like origin of life, where you feel the power of the coming waves, or the music describing a Dolphins coast which got an irish tune – predators a so brutal and my favorite: is there anything beyond, with a impressing sad male vocal part. The Album is themed as AQUA, and the themes fits perfect. but for me ist also a journey through a forest or a silver desert. Ist a album for journeys … I know this sounds all very enthusiastic, but i know erdenstern for 6 years now – through Radio Rivendell, and with Erdenstern's Annwn Album, they make e a dream come true for me, because I love the Welsh mythology. Also one of their best concept albums.! What should come after that? So my expectations was low on Aqua… But the Album is great … maybe not for everyone, but i love it.

Updated 11 September 2015 (20:19)

mareirus
Slave – Lvl 3

110 XP

Thank you Larana, thank you for post. This sound very good!!!!! I am also a fan of Erdenssterns way of creating musical worlds. After your very positive review of the new album of Aqua, i think i’ll must buy it soon . I wasn’t shure, cause of ist theme: water this time, but after you describe it more as a journey themes. I’a become very curious. Thank you for your post again. Marius