song at the beginning

Forum » General Music » song at the beginning

bambi
Lowlife (Level 1)
8 XP

Hi!

I' from Germany(so please don't laugh about my English)

I found this staion while using winamp and at the beginning there is always a song and a voice says: "welcome to..."

what is the name of the song at the beginning???

thanks a lot!

bambi

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Halfang
Wizard (Level 12)
8142 XP

I think that is a part from the FOTR film..., and the background song is in the album. Maybe Elrond could answer..., or anybody...

Lex
Herald (Level 10)
2500 XP

Yes, i also think or know its from FOTR, its when Frodo wakesup in Rivendell, guess this question is best adressed to Elrond himself.

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42356 XP

Yes, it's from the Fellowship of the Ring. You are all right. I don't remember what it is called actually. It's just a short snippet from the track that plays when Gandalf is imprisoned on the top of Orthanc if I remember correctly. It's the best part of the whole album methinks It's not much longer than that though. There is a similar part I think i The Two Towers... just as good but just as short too. Maybe that track is "The Treason of Isengaard". Don't know for sure but it sounds like it could be like that...

Friggin Lord Elrond!

bambi
Lowlife (Level 1)
8 XP

thanks a lot!!

Helgon
Officer (Level 9)
4696 XP

I moved this topic from the "Errors & Problems" to "General Music"

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42356 XP

Aaah, you are just the perfect ringbearer

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Glorfindel
Resident (Level 4)
880 XP

Hello,

I finally found it

The title you are searching for is 7th song of the soundtrack :

"A Knife in the Dark"

The music used is approximately in the middle of the song

Have nice day all of you

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42356 XP

Ah, I was a bit wrong. But the sequence is very short unfortunately, but the best few seconds of the whole soundtrack

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Minuetta
Townfolk (Level 5)
1091 XP

I know this is an old topic, but I have a question now. Since the music and the voice-over are from different times in the movie, how did you combine the two?

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42356 XP

Just a little bit of cut and paste in SoundForge I have a bunch of more clips I will put as "ads" when I get that plugin installed.

Friggin Lord Elrond!