A Tribute to Uglakh

Forum » General Music » A Tribute to Uglakh

zafrumi666
Lowlife (Level 1)
18 XP

Hello,

I received A Tribute to Uglakh a few days ago and it is excellent. Every single piece of music that is made must have had so much work put into it..it is just genius. I must congratulate Cyro on their song 'Lithiel'. I had never heard any of Cyro's music before, but listening to that song I was just like "Wow". I especially liked The Soil Bleeds Black - Kyrie Eleison. I don't know why I enjoyed it so much. It was just so dark and straight away I could imaging old medieval castles & churches. Also Vox Vulgaris - La Suite meurtrére was great. The Za Frumi pieces were just amazing. I must say that Baurukat would not go to the top of my list of favourite songs, but the intro was just marvelous.

My top 5 of the album must be:

Za Frumi - Compilation Intro

The Soil Bleeds Black - Kyrie Eleison

Vox Vulgaris - La Suite meurtrére

Cyro - Lithiel

Musterion - Unknowen Kadath (remix)

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42341 XP

I must congratulate Cyro on their song 'Lithiel'. I had never heard any of Cyro's music before, but listening to that song I was just like "Wow".

Thanks! That's your truly, Lord Elrond behind the synthesizers Actually it's "Cryo". This was actually my first fantasy tune, but not the last one for sure! You'll hear more from me some day

Friggin Lord Elrond!

zafrumi666
Lowlife (Level 1)
18 XP

LOL, I would you believe I was reading the band list when I was writing that.