The Furnace of Awrynn

Forum » Art » The Furnace of Awrynn

W. R. Frady
Soldier (Level 12)
2497 XP

The before and after images of this nebulous form are a concept and revised designs of The Furnace of Awrynn, Mother of Creation and Destruction in the Ballidor Setting. This entity predates Ano, The Creator and Äuros, The Destroyer and is in fact "she" who gave them life. Of course "her" story predates the cosmos and is to come soon.

I am a writer based in the foothills of North Carolina, specializing in Gothic Horror and Fantasy. Though I do play around with some Science Fiction.

Truthseer
Master Sergeant (Level 17)
7148 XP

Well done, W. R. Frady! Creativity like this inspires me to share my own. I've been working on the background of my world, Arcane Dawn, for some time. I suppose it's about time to get some feedback outside of my immediate sphere of influence.

W. R. Frady
Soldier (Level 12)
2497 XP

Posted by TruthseerWell done, W. R. Frady! Creativity like this inspires me to share my own. I've been working on the background of my world, Arcane Dawn, for some time. I suppose it's about time to get some feedback outside of my immediate sphere of influence.

Thank you! I'm really glad you like it. I'd love to see some of your creative endeavors.

I am a writer based in the foothills of North Carolina, specializing in Gothic Horror and Fantasy. Though I do play around with some Science Fiction.

W. R. Frady
Soldier (Level 12)
2497 XP

The story behind this image, The Primordial Era and the Furnace of Aürynn has been written and posted here- thewiseoak.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-primordial-era-and-furnace-of-aurynn.html. This tells the story of the beginning of everything that ever came to be, including the twin entities whose dominion over creation suspends all in the balance.

Soldier (Level 12)
2040 XP

Nice

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

W. R. Frady
Soldier (Level 12)
2497 XP

Posted by AvatarNice

Thanks!