Sharing a video with the … album (sort of making of)

Forum » Art » Sharing a video with the … album (sort of making of)

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

http://youtu.be/gINsbtXWlPs

Just wanted to share this little video with some "making of" and works in process of the paintings I made for my latest music album The Underliving, I think there's an interview for Radio Rivendell on the making where I'll talk about it but I just wanted to share in this thread a very more relaxed home video of me messing at the desktop and so on and how some of the pencil sketches became full paintings

pd. little guest appearanced of my hammie Totonika (she passed away last september ) and she has her own song in the CD

a little flash of the final booklet can be seen at theunderliving.com as well as samples of the music

the track in the video is one of them "Ode to the Silence"

and in such stillness I can hear the song that silence brings (theunderliving.com)

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42316 XP

I love it!

Great to see how your artwork evolve in the process! The interview is in our hands and will be handled and finalized by the Rivendell crew, thanks Priscilla!

What a cutie that little Totonika!

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Qeiynn
2nd Lieutenant (Level 18)
7921 XP

beautiful!!

You are an amazingly talented fellow! Both in the audio and the visual area! It's all like a faery-tale!

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

Thank you very much. I really had stopped painting a little bit after releasing Ancient Shadows and It was so extremely fun to make the artworks for the new one, I'm intending to rescue the comic book now out of the dusty folders. Been also keeping on painting regularly after The Underliving it's like re-discovering the illustrator in me, I think the musician-side had swallowed her a bit too much and thanks for watching.

@Elrond, Totonika was such a cutie, and so abnormal, the only dog-like barking hamster she even become more popular than I was even and received gifts from many countries... my sweetiepie. I have now two rats, Tuula and Ritva and they are amazing, but I miss my sweet Toto insanely.

and in such stillness I can hear the song that silence brings (theunderliving.com)

KOVAL
Master Sergeant (Level 17)
7358 XP

Really good piece if work, and excellent movie editing skills.

Daimonion
Prince (Level 15)
13042 XP

Beautiful video. It's interesting how everything has been created.

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

Thank you, sometimes I like to make ustreams and make live performances (of music) from my home studio, or sometimes I just connect my screen pc so you can see how the drawings are created (when being digital paintings) though many of my drawings are still traditional paintings. Regarding the videoediting in this particular, I thank my partner Hector who filmed me here and there and made me this video showing the process and making of

Mielameri
Resident (Level 4)
954 XP

Lovely, simply wonderful !

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

Thank you, after making the album I've gone on painting more regularly than before

I just published a red riding hood in a lycantropy magazine special

cover can be seen here

I think I already learnt to paint wolves easier now with a mermaid for mermaid magazine

KOVAL
Master Sergeant (Level 17)
7358 XP

Great , amazing art!!!

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42316 XP

That's such a nice painting and cover!

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Myghael, the Lord of Absurdity
Footman (Level 13)
2604 XP

Nice cover, nice music.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

thanks everyone for your lovely comments

Daimonion
Prince (Level 15)
13042 XP

The cover is really beautiful

yidneth
(Level 7)
501 XP

Thank you, I need to work very soon in a couple of book comissions and I´m thinking of using the ustream channel that I often use for broadcasting home-concerts for recording the making of or chat along as I sketch, shall post the schedule here in case anyone´s curious

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
42316 XP

Please feel free to post your broadcasting schedule here, would love to see and hear more of you

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Israel
Royal Guard (Level 15)
5116 XP

great!!...... very good draws,

Kulmek Hammer-Song
Distinguished Citizen (Level 9)
1291 XP

WONDERFUL! I would love to have beautiful artwork like that for my home or classroom.