Newbie Looking For Character Artist

Forum » Art » Newbie Looking For Character Artist

RingsmanWings
Hobo (Level 1)
22 XP

Hello Everyone,

I am bran new to this site and am learning some skills to share with the people of Rivendell. I wasn't quite sure where to post this request, so I simply made a new topic. The main reason I am writing though is because I am looking for an artist who may be able to design a role-playing style character image for use of an avatar on this website. I will post the details below in case anyone is interested.

This character is a sea barring, fish type, sea captain, similar to Davy Jones, who has red eyes and smokes a long stem pipe. His clothing colors are lavender purple, sea blue, and/or deep sea green. His skin is grey like a rock and has fish like textures and features such as barnacles and seaweed growth on his clothing and skin. I am hoping for a portrait of this character sitting on a chair and smoking his pipe.

Well, thanks for reading this far. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for your support.

Hello there! Pleased to meet you. Although I am very new to music making, I am currently learning how to play the pan flute. I am making fantasy music with the pan flute. Also, once I have enough finance, I will begin the art of glass blowing fantasy items such as marbles, lamps, and glass feastware. Finally, I am currently looking for an artist to help me create a decent profile image.

Franch_Goldaraz
Distinguished Citizen (Level 9)
1246 XP

Hey countryman! You should refer to this forum:

https://www.radiorivendell.com/forum/6/4220/last/

The Illustrators Guild is rollin' again, and you can get what you need over there!!

Safe travels !!

RingsmanWings
Hobo (Level 1)
22 XP

Thank you for your kind and helpful comment.

Hello there! Pleased to meet you. Although I am very new to music making, I am currently learning how to play the pan flute. I am making fantasy music with the pan flute. Also, once I have enough finance, I will begin the art of glass blowing fantasy items such as marbles, lamps, and glass feastware. Finally, I am currently looking for an artist to help me create a decent profile image.

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

oliviacrew012@gmail.com
(Level 1)
4 XP

nice work

Hi, I am Olivia work a full time academic writer for LiveWebTutors if you want to submit your assignment on time and also want to achieve A+ grade than contact to our team members and finally get highest score in your university assignments.