Listening with Ubuntu (Linux distribution) is really dead simple! There is a nice music player supplied right out of the box called "Rythmbox Music Player", and it does the job in an excellent fashion! Here's a little guide how to bookmark our radio!
- Open Rythmbox, it's located in the Audio section on the menu
- Click the Radio button in the left menu
- Then click the Add radio button in the top toolbar
- Copy and paste the any of the links (Right-click, copy link) listed under our server list from our Listen page and click the "Add" button
- Paste the link, should be something like "http://220.127.116.11:8003/listen.pls"
- Now you have Radio Rivendell among your radio stations! Though it's named the same as the URL you entered above. Right-click it and change it's name to "Radio Rivendell"
Voilla! Now you can just double click Radio Rivendell in your list to start listening!