Forum » Roleplaying » An RP For Noobs

An Rp For Noobs

Roleplaying
crayauchtin
Distinguished Citizen – Lvl 9

1096 XP

Is everyone who's going to be in the tavern in the tavern? I don't know if everyone was planning to intro their characters their, but if not I am sure I can have Cordrin get up to some antics or something. Just kinda wanted to let everyone get intro posts in first!
jumaj

1250 XP

We should find a new Barin.
Kulmek Hammer-Song

1291 XP

It is up to you guys. I am really new to all this stuff so I am not sure what is the best route.
jumaj

1250 XP

Well, Barin should have been the leading character of the group so we should find a replacement, or we'll do it without the roles, we'll just act like our characters. If someone won't want to destroy the evil we will face, let him leave or join it.
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Don't know if I made any errors.... Second RP ever in RR so please be gentle...
I have a whip of banning (+3magic) and I 'm not afraid to use it!
    *I am bluffing*
Kulmek Hammer-Song

1291 XP

This is my first RP experience on RR, and the first without rolling dice as well.
crayauchtin

1096 XP

I think we can go ahead and just have our characters act as our characters, I think the "roles" are more meant to be guidelines than strict rules. Of course, we don't know anything about the villain yet, so that may pose a problem. :\
Brolom
Peasant – Lvl 5

331 XP

Mine is up now... srry if I didn't post it before but I was quite busy and couldn't write at all. >_>

Updated 28 July 2012 (05:46)

Thyrlif
Peasant – Lvl 3

190 XP

It's ok. Since we do not know who is going to post when I have decide we are revaping the story. I have a good idea where I wanne take you . Changes: 1) forget about roles (this won't work since we have more and less active writters. 2) I will still be the bad guy. 3) Just do not god mode 4) Have fun and try things out sound good ?
" It's none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way. " Ernest Hemingway
crayauchtin

1096 XP

Sounds like a plan!
jumaj

1250 XP

All-agree, great!
Kulmek Hammer-Song

1291 XP

Sounds great.
Sermarkus

1061 XP

Name:Fealthas Race:Elf Age:59 Height:5'8 Equipment: (Up to four items) Staff, Small silver dagger, Spell components, spell book. Base Look: (What they wear, face look, etc.) Black and red robes. His face is young but almost always frowning in the shadows of his hood. Pet: (Optional) Leopard cub Brief History: (you can explain it now or just develop it on the way) Will be developed Brief Overall Description: Fealthas is a secretive mage he keeps to himself and rarely talks preferring to listen. In his down time he is usually studying his spells and training his leopard cub to protect itself.
Thyrlif
Peasant – Lvl 3

190 XP

Ok no worries we where clossed but since we are still early in the development you're in. Join the party at the topic Demon Days

" It's none of their business that you have to learn how to write. Let them think you were born that way. " Ernest Hemingway
Sermarkus

1061 XP

Alright do I just post something?
jumaj

1250 XP

Read the first posts and enter the tavern, maybe answer the creepy guy. Thyrlif>Could you the post what the guy does, when the elf enters?
Frej
Peasant – Lvl 3

115 XP

Name: Frej Race: Human Age: 26 Height: 180cm Equipment: (Up to four items) One-handed axe, round shield, spear, sword. Base Look: (What they wear, face look, etc.) He has a huscarl helmet, a chainmail armor and a bearskin cloak. He is blond he has green eyes and a long beard. He has a blue tattoo on his right shoulder shaped wolf's head. His muscles are huge and he has a huge scar on his left chest. Pet: (Optional) He has a wolf pet. Brief History: (you can explain it now or just develop it on the way) Frej is a viking who is a veteran fighter. He fought in many battles and survived them all. His father was a viking just like him and he doesn't know his mother. His father never told about her. In his last battle his enemies has defeated them. All army of Frej was dead only Frej is wounded in battleground. The enemy left him there and abandoned the battleground. Then Frej decided to retire from being a viking and he started a journey to far lands. He ended his journey at a city called Shibal Zumr. There he met a nice lady named Maissa. He loved her and she loved him. They married and they had a son. Their son's name was Worgoth. Frej was spending his days with his son, his wife and his friends. At mornings he was training his son, helping his wife at house works and at evenings he was drinking some ale at inn with his friends. But one day Frej was gone to forest to cut some wood. When he was in forest bandits attacked the city. Ruined it burnt it killed all men and children and raped women. Frej returned from forest and saw his family lying on the ground dead. He grabbed his shield and armor. He is going to hunt all bandits now... Brief Overall Description: He only feels wrath. Sorry if i made grammar mistakes

Updated 5 September 2012 (21:37)