Youtube Videos

Go to page: 12
Forum » General Fun » Youtube Videos

Kitharis
Master Sergeant (Level 17)
6987 XP

Posted by Eleven7are you guys adults that still play video games?........ ._.

Yep. Not Fallout, but Elder Scrolls Online and Neverwinter Nights (not NW Online), and probably Sword Coast Legends when it comes out.

Conjurer
Footman (Level 13)
2806 XP

Posted by KitharisYep. Not Fallout, but Elder Scrolls Online and Neverwinter Nights (not NW Online), and probably Sword Coast Legends when it comes out.

I tried Neverwinter Online and I didn't get on well with that, has far too many glitches and I kept getting kicked off due to bad connection, but ESO is out today on XBox One so I'll be getting that... Damn it I forgot it was out today... That'll take two years to download... *Amazon Prime here I come!

Kitharis
6987 XP

I let mine run overnight, and it was ready the next morning.

Conjurer
Footman (Level 13)
2806 XP

Posted by KitharisI let mine run overnight, and it was ready the next morning.

Was that Xbox One? My internet sucks though heh... I'll probably get kicked off ESO, but still, it will arrive tomorrow and that's a good thing at least.

Zexetor1
Militia (Level 11)
1898 XP

Might & Magic heroes Online.

and I might be 53, but I'm no adult.

I refuse.

THE VOICES ARE BACK........................excellent

Kitharis
6987 XP

Posted by Zexetor1and I might be 53, but I'm no adult.I refuse.

I'm an adult, but I refuse to be a grownup.

Also:

You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing.

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by KitharisI'm an adult, but I refuse to be a grownup.Also:You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing.

Amen!

A committed user and abuser of roleplaying games. Based in Oulu, Finland.

Absentia1
Freeman (Level 6)
409 XP

For some reason, I had to start watch GoT again. Had to buy the martin's books also. Just brilliant and gore stuff. Gotta love it! Bad part is, can't really pick a favorite character. Every good story ends eventually.

Absentia1
Freeman (Level 6)
409 XP

Posted by KNJRA (Conjurer)I tried Neverwinter Online and I didn't get on well with that, has far too many glitches and I kept getting kicked off due to bad connection, but ESO is out today on XBox One so I'll be getting that... Damn it I forgot it was out today... That'll take two years to download... *Amazon Prime here I come!

I'm quessing that you've been enjoying playing ESO in Xbox One since you haven't replied to message in soundcloud. It's alright though, I understand completely. Is ESO amazing?

Absentia1
Freeman (Level 6)
409 XP

http://imgur.com/OzD0jkr

Medieval things, very hilarious.

Alanar Raskinn
Yeoman (Level 10)
1681 XP

Game of Thrones

Season 5 episode 10 reactions

all over youtube, each one as funny as the the last

Absentia1
Freeman (Level 6)
409 XP

Posted by Alanar RaskinnGame of ThronesSeason 5 episode 10 reactionsall over youtube, each one as funny as the the last

You were right, they were really funny. The amount of "gasps" and comments: "NOO, NOOOOOOOOOOO. JUST WHAT THE F***" D Made my day.

Absentia1
Freeman (Level 6)
409 XP

Newscasters finding the fact they don't know the words hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaYrl6h5jHI

Etherlord
Sergeant (Level 16)
6015 XP

Because of a round, 605th anniversary of the great Battle of Grunwald, Platique Image (the studio responsible for making Cyberpunk 2077 trailer as well as awesome the Witcher cinematics) created a stereoscopic version of the most famous Polish painting:

( ಠ_ృ) How do you confuse a dwarf? Show him three shovels and tell him to take his pick! c(_)

۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞

Thurinith
Slave (Level 3)
111 XP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnXGFkoMQ_k

Not sure how many of you have seen this, but I can't help but watch this stop motion over and over again.

Eisenhorn
Guard (Level 14)
3902 XP

Posted by Thurinithhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnXGFkoMQ_kNot sure how many of you have seen this, but I can't help but watch this stop motion over and over again.

Non nobis domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Truthseer
Sergeant (Level 16)
6227 XP

Ah, the Legacy of Legless Lego Legolas!