Forum » Poetry » New Year's Eve and good wishes

New Year's Eve And Good Wishes

Poetry
Israel
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

5129 XP

Escrito por: Israel Luengo García Nochevieja y buenos deseos -------------------------------------------------- Ya se va el año, como lo veis. Viene y se acerca, el dos mil dieciséis la gente sale... a comprar sin parar! con dinero de sobra...que van a gastar! En un rincon, duerme un pobre borracho. Gime y suspira, y se rasca el mostacho. Si algun dia venidero, tu suerte te falla; quizas te veas, como el, bebiendo cazalla. Eso no me pasará, te dices con cierta soltura. Torres mas altas cayeron, sino mira en U.S.A. Yo rezo por ellos y por que salgan adelante; rezare por ti también, aunque te parezca aberrante. Los perros callejeros me quitan el sueño; que no tienen hogar, ni calor, ni dueño... Si ves alguno que te mira con pena, dale unas caricias, no es una condena. Vivimos en un mundo de gente distante; no vivas como ellos, no seas ignorante. Esta noche cuando den las doce campanadas, disfrutalas bien, y a Dios da las gracias. .. .. .. .. .. Written by: Israel Luengo García New Year's Eve and good wishes -------------------------------------------------- The year is gone, as you see. Comes and approaches, the two thousand and sixteen People go out ... to buy without stopping! With money to spare ... they are going to spend! In a corner, a poor drunk sleeps. He moans and sighs, and scratches the mustache. If any day comes, your luck will fail you; You may see yourself, like him, drinking cazalla. That will not happen to me, you say with some ease. Higher towers fell, but look at U.S.A. I pray for them and for them to go forward; I will pray for you too, even if it seems aberrant. Stray dogs make me sleepy; Who have no home, no heat, no owner ... If you see someone who looks at you with pity, Give him some caresses, it's not a condemnation. We live in a world of distant people; Do not live like them, do not be ignorant. Tonight when they give the twelve strokes, Enjoy yourself well, and pray thanks to God.

Updated 6 December 2016 (00:49)