Forum » Webshop » Mugs, T-shirts & Co.

Mugs, T-Shirts &Amp; Co.

Webshop
Myghael, the Lord of Absurdity
Footman – Lvl 13

2604 XP

Hi there, will we have any branded mugs, T-shirts, posters or any other merchandise things in Shop? We might have also some fantasy-related stuff there, like small dragon statues, chess playing sets?
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Hi, Id love a t-shirt too. It was mentioned that a better e-shop would be a good funraising way for RR.

We could make an effort to resurrect the topic.

http://www.radiorivendell.com/forum/38/3655/20/

I have a whip of banning (+3magic) and I 'm not afraid to use it!
    *I am bluffing*
Myghael, the Lord of Absurdity
Footman – Lvl 13

2604 XP

Thank you, Ioanna! I remembered that topic, but I was unable to find it!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

Yes, help us find a good supplier who is able to work everywhere in the world, not only US or Europe. When we used Cafepress.com last time it was only in the US making mugs cost $20 over here in Europe
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Feylamia
Peasant – Lvl 5

291 XP

Maybe you could provide vector graphics in return for a donation so people can get their own merch printed at local stores.
~ What's for second breakfast?
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

That was an interesting idea Though I would want this merchandise to be strictly limited in time so we could get some "collector's items" The first mug that came out a couple of years ago (eight?) will never be made again, and those of you who still have one are sitting on a true limited edition. I think we sold around 20-30 or so only. But it's a great idea anyway. Perhaps we could combine both?
Friggin Lord Elrond!