Need help?

Forum » Errors & Problems » Need help?

Babilon
Parolee (Level 2)
97 XP

Do you need any help, my Lord Elrond? Maybe somebody could cover for you while you rebuild? You have my keyboard.

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
41624 XP

I'm planning on bringing Radio Rivendell back online on Friday! So cross your fingers that it will work out!

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Yelm
Peasant (Level 5)
349 XP

I'm still crossing fingers, but I'm beginning to feel some pain at the fingers... Are you sure that you don't need any help Lord Elrond?

--

Their world, our dream...

The official website for the Universe of Tetrasomia www.tetrasomia.com (Only in french for the moment).

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
41624 XP

It's some handwork needed to move the server to another room and some cabling, I'm afraid I'm the only one that can do that

I will try to get to it during the weekend!

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Babilon
Parolee (Level 2)
97 XP

Dare I ask how was your weekend?

Elrond
Living Legend (Level 32)
41624 XP

The weekend passed without the ability to do something, but NOW! I just brought it back on the air!

Friggin Lord Elrond!

Truthseer
Guard (Level 14)
3785 XP

Huzzah!! Work shall get a little easier!

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

SolSoCoG
Distinguished Citizen (Level 9)
1173 XP

Feel free to add me to the webradio rota again, as the relay is working stable .

Edit: Well! Just noticed the relay was down. The dynamic ip seems to interrupt relaying once its changing and icecast won't fetch a new one once its started . I'll have to restart the relay once you change your ip, I guess it happens around 00:30 so thats when I restart the relay and refetch your domain.

A dynamic to static ip tunnel costs around 4-5€ per month @ http://www.static-access.net/ for example, had good experience there.

That guy proudly running radiorivendell.de