Forum » The Library » Famous last words

Famous Last Words

The Library
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Recently I spent an entire evening goofing around with some friends. We could stop quoting some famous last words.... and laugh..

Famous last words= The last phrase a roleplayer would say before his character dies.

I ll just write down a few of my favourite and maybe we could all share some.

What do you mean how many HP do I have??

I drink the unidentified potion.

It's only a mage's house why would he ever install traps??

Trust me I know what I m doing.(I actually said that myself)

Updated 20 November 2013 (11:31)

I have a whip of banning (+3magic) and I 'm not afraid to use it!
    *I am bluffing*
arisilverblade25
– Lvl 0

4858 XP

It's going to eat me!

A dedicated gamer and would be writer based out of Wisconsin, United States of America.
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

"Hey, no worries, I've got great defences against (insert imminent cause of death)" "As long as I don't roll a 1." "Woohoo! Loot!" "Who needs a ten-foot pole anyway?" "Here's my new character: he's a brooding dark elf banished from his underground home for being too virtuous, and he wields two swords, and he's got this super-awesome-cool cat..." "They'd never expect THAT!" "Look guys, I finally finished painting the miniature for my character!" "Bah, what do you mean 'you shouldn't offend your dice'? They're just dice, what could they possibly do to me?" "I pick the long-bearded wizard's pockets." "Yes, I'm sure I want to do this."

Updated 21 November 2013 (16:31)

A committed user and abuser of roleplaying games. Based in Oulu, Finland.
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

HAhhahahah... good ones.....

"You shall die dragon!!!!!" (famous last words of a paladin continuing with a charge on his proud steed)

"Finger of death? I am not sure I remember what it does..."

"Seriously John( the DM) you could have writen something better.."

*I am bluffing*
Sapient
Soldier – Lvl 12

2268 XP

"I'm glad I put so many points into Tumble!"

Posted by MuadMouse"Look guys, I finally finished painting the miniature for my character!"

Ouch! Don't worry, you can roll up a new character who is eerily similar like Ambrose/Magellan.

Not_Rich
Militia – Lvl 11

1722 XP

What do ya mean "Did you inspect the ladder" ?
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

"I charge and jump over the pit. Yes in my fullplate..."

"Hey you! With your red robe and your wacky tatoos... kiss my...!" you actually don't get to finish the sentence

Updated 22 November 2013 (11:38)

*I am bluffing*
arisilverblade25
– Lvl 0

4858 XP

"I wonder what this button does."

"How many traps can there be?"

"Oh shit."

That last one is basically what I would say if my character Cora Greenbottle who is a hobbit rouge/cleric would say when caught in stealth mode and had to fight close up and didn't have back up.

Updated 25 November 2013 (04:30)

A dedicated gamer and would be writer based out of Wisconsin, United States of America.
Release
Citizen – Lvl 8

756 XP

Posted by arisilverblade25b"I wonder what this button does."

Shades of Hitchhiker in here. Heh-Heh

The Initiate Being....Release.
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44152 XP

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

After my character accidentally mistook the king for slaying his own son, when he actually was about to save him. A thing I also was about to do. We had earlier mortally stabbed each other. A truly great misunderstanding The DM giggled

Friggin Lord Elrond!
Sermarkus
Distinguished Citizen – Lvl 9

1061 XP

I usually don't get killed in my RP's....except for that once.....oh yeah my quote is "Rushes into the castle stark nude and attacks the king." He was evil though! We both died...it was amazing.
Werwolf
Footman – Lvl 13

2935 XP

"If I die, loot me!"

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax
Werwolf
Footman – Lvl 13

2935 XP

One fighter to the other:

"Hey, what is about 35 feet long, has 12 eyes, 5 foot long fangs, 9 legs and four barbed tails?" Other fighter: "Hmm, dunno. What?" First fighter: "I don't know either, but it's eating our mage!"

Updated 21 June 2014 (10:12)

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax
Berek_Ironfist
Distinguished Citizen – Lvl 9

1207 XP

Hey guys! Watch this! Leaps off the bridge into the river below and drowns whilst unconscious.

"We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope." - Ragnar Blackmane
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

"Don't worry, It's propably the wind"

*I am bluffing*