Forum » New member introductions » Hi Everyone !

Hi Everyone !

New member introductions
Mrkzv
Slave – Lvl 3

114 XP

I'm Xavier, a French Composer, aged 32, I usually go by the name of Mrkzv as a composer. I'm fond of fantasy/fanstactic universes, mainly : movies, music, video games and table top games (DnD, deckbuilding game, Magic The Gathering, ...) I've been making music for many years in different style, my first instrument was a guitar and I played in small & unknown metal bands. Since this summer I decided to fullfil a long time dream : compose cinematic and orchestral music. My wife has been listening to rivendell for quite a while. The fantasy influence is major in my music, and complete it with my specific style/mood/way to compose and orchestrate. I'll be sharing my music in the right section after completing this intro Cheers !
Truthseer
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

36216 XP

Pleased to meet you, Xavier, I enjoy your music style...very close to the epic feel I like in my preferred type of fantasy music. I wish you much success!
Pinwheel
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

12051 XP

Welcome Xavier. We're very glad to have you here.
Mrkzv
Slave – Lvl 3

114 XP

Hi ! Thank you both of you for your kind welcome !
W. R. Frady
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

3126 XP

Well Met, Mrkzv, I love cinematic orchestral music and look forward to hearing the music you have to share. Best wishes on your pursuit!
I am a writer based in the foothills of North Carolina, specializing in Gothic Horror and Fantasy. Though I do play around with some Science Fiction.