Forum » Art » Illistrator Guild Requests by KNJRA

Illistrator Guild Requests By Knjra

Art
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Following the private conversations with Sir Franch of the Illistrators Guild, I have been urged to create this thread for all of the requests I have, somewhere we can discuss the future collaboration of Music and Art! I have requested Artwork for ALL of my Tracks from the Illistrators Guild, I have 10 standard tracks, and 2 Live tracks that all need custom Artwork if they of course are interested. Here, we can discuss the ideas and whatnot. It will be great working with you guys! The Artist/Illistrator will be credited on my Soundcloud and a link will be provided to their profile here or anywhere they wish. And anything else I can do for them in return, consider it done.
Conjurer Soundcloud Website
Darth Benbow
Militia – Lvl 11

1969 XP

Awesome KNJRA! It will be fun to work alongside you creating some illustrations! On which track do you like to begin with? I already spoke to Franch for the Compilaton's illustrations.
martz1988.deviantart.com/gallery/
Franch_Goldaraz
Distinguished Citizen – Lvl 9

1246 XP

Great that you have created this thread, now it'll be easy to follow the progress on the tracks illustrations ! we're very happy to contribute and to work together. We are finishing a previous request which should be almost ready, we'll be discussing Track 2 of the Compilation, and here we can speak, as Darth says, about the first of your tracks that you wish to start with !
franch86.deviantart.com/gallery
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Excellent my good man! It is most awesome of you and the Illistrators Guild to work alongside me and my beard! I have various Artworks already but they are none other than slightly edited pics from Google! Which is bad! I would like something similar but also fresh for each of my tracks, and what better place to start than my first Track Struck by Lightning, as seen (or heard) here > https://soundcloud.com/epic-knjra/struck-by-lightning The Artwork there I edited a pic of some insane lightning, but if you can think of anything different it would be awesome!

Many thanks my Minotaur friend!

Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Posted by Franch_GoldarazGreat that you have created this thread, now it'll be easy to follow the progress on the tracks illustrations ! we're very happy to contribute and to work together.We are finishing a previous request which should be almost ready, we'll be discussing Track 2 of the Compilation, and here we can speak, as Darth says, about the first of your tracks that you wish to start with !

Thank you good Sir Franch! This will be a most fun journey!

Darth Benbow
Militia – Lvl 11

1969 XP

Nice! I will think something for it. Something like a wizard summoning a lightning to his sword (too much like Gandalf maybe? haha) or an enemy! I'll think something else while I listen the track for better inspiration and post it here.
Darth Benbow
Militia – Lvl 11

1969 XP

Other members of the radio can share some ideas if that's alright. Then we select the best one!
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Posted by Darth BenbowNice! I will think something for it. Something like a wizard summoning a lightning to his sword (too much like Gandalf maybe? haha) or an enemy! I'll think something else while I listen the track for better inspiration and post it here.

The idea you have so far is marvellous! A wizard contracting Lightning to his Staff would be perfect! But I will await any more ideas if you decide on something else!

Updated 8 May 2015 (22:24)