Forum » Literature » Redemption of the Righteous - Now available.

Redemption Of The Righteous - Now Available.

Literature
hrankta
Yeoman – Lvl 10

1472 XP

The third novel in the series, Redemption of the Righteous, is available for all e-readers, and physical copies as well. This one stars our very own Lord Elrond as a butt-kicking leader of a Mercenary army! http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Righteous-Kalendeen-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00OXAOPE0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414871385&sr=8-1&keywords=redemption+of+the+righteous
    * 713 Years Before the Rain of Fire *
Eastward, she soared through the clouds, over deserts, forests, rivers, and cities. Could the legends be true? Would she, after all these millenia, be able to free her imprisoned love? If there was even a chance, she had to take it. Off in the distance, the Cathayan temple crested the horizon. Faster, she flew towards it, propelled by the unseen force. As she approached the temple, she circled it from above. Silently, she cursed, as thousands of warriors poured out of the structure. Descending, the woman lowered her feet and delicately floated to the ground, drawing gasps from the army of Cathayan warriors. "We have heard you would come, night hag!" one of the lead generals said. "You know who I am?" the mysterious hooded woman asked. The general gave a single nod. "You are she who perverts the blue flame. The winged man said you may one day come to claim the stone. You will not have it!" The eight thousand men stood to attention. The woman laughed, mockingly. "The Brotherhood of the Sacred Stone! I heard you were an unstoppable force. However, I can sense your fear. Hand over the gem, and none of you shall be hurt." "Red Master!" The general called out. The army parted, and an old man with a long white beard and mustache calmly walked forward, eyes on the mysterious woman. Without a word, he went down to one knee, placing both palms against the grassy ground. As he inhaled deeply, the grass, in a perfect circle around him, turned brown and withered. The army nervously stepped back. Standing, the old man was surrounded by a faint red glow. Planting his feet in a fighting stance, he thrust his palms outwards towards the woman and yelled. A beam of red shot out from his hands, striking the woman in the chest. She was knocked backwards, landing on her back painfully. The pain, however, quickly dissipated. Getting up, she laughed. "Is that the best you can do?" "But... that should have killed you!" the old man stammered. The woman uttered the Holy name, and a wave of blue energy shot out from her, washing over the army. One by one, the eight thousand men were turned to stone. Suddenly, the sky grew dark as black clouds began to form. "You have used my name to murder!" the voice boomed in her mind. "Never again will you utter it!" The woman screamed in pain as a searing pinpoint in her head burned the knowledge of the true name of God from her mind. She tried to remember the Holy name, but could not. No matter. walking through the stone army, she entered the temple. It was plainly decorated, roof supported by stone columns. At the center stood a small shrine. Upon it, a clear gem, about the size of a man's fist. She took it and put it in her pack. Walking back out of the temple, she tried to remember where the last village was that she had seen while flying overhead, something she would never be able to do again. A brief flutter of worry washed through her. She was now powerless, unable to manipulate the heavenly forces she had spent millenia wielding. She walked over to the Red Master, as they called him. He was stone. A look of fear still crossed his face. The woman looked at the small circle of brown grass around him. "How exactly did you do that, my friend?" She then pulled out her newly acquired gem and examined it. "And how am I going to prime you?" Replacing the gem in her pack, she drew her dagger. "I will learn your power, Red Master. Even if I have to search the entire world to find out how." The woman hit the stone man with the butt of her dagger square on the forehead. The stone statue crumbled. Looking over the eight thousand stone warriors one more time, she sighed, and began walking into the sunset.
Fantasy Author / Tech Wizard. Raise a runkle to Lord Elrond and Radio Rivendell!!!
Not_Rich
Militia – Lvl 11

1722 XP

Good to know hrankta. Thanks for the update, I hope to peruse it soon.
hrankta
Yeoman – Lvl 10

1472 XP

Thanks!
Fantasy Author / Tech Wizard. Raise a runkle to Lord Elrond and Radio Rivendell!!!