Mount and Blade Warband

Forum » Computer Games » Mount and Blade Warband

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

Hey guys it's Unholynick! and I don't know if you guys have heard of a game called 'Mount & Blade: Warband' before, but it's pretty awesome game that is on the PC. Mount & Blade: Warband is a Medieval Action RPG. It has Singleplayer and Multiplayer which is reall cool if you're into singleplayer or multiplayer. Multiplayer has a lot of game types like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Siege, Conquest, Fight and Destory, and Battle. As you can tell there's a lot of gametypes, but in my opinion, singlerplayer is way better than multiplayer. In singlesplayer you have so much stuff to do like, you can build an army to expand your power till you reach your grand prize of the Throne of Calradia and so much more! There are really good mods for this game so that makes it more fun, and if you guys want to see some gameplay of the game, you can check out my YouTube Channel (I am not good at the game just to let you know but I have a fun time playing it!). If you like my videos, subscribe if you want, it helps a ton (My channel plus the Mount & Blade playlists will be below this so click the links if you want ).

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Limitedarkness

Mount & Blade: Warband Singleplayer : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE469CDDF76F04A72&feature=plcp

Mount & Blade: Warband Multiplayer: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6C1607E3A49C536

Kulmek Hammer-Song
Distinguished Citizen (Level 9)
1291 XP

This sounds pretty awesome! I will check it out.

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

Posted by Kulmek Hammer-SongThis sounds pretty awesome! I will check it out.

it is ! Im having alot of fun playing it!

Henraeld
Peasant (Level 3)
390 XP

The game is pretty awesome. I have it on steam. I do not get much time to play lately but when I did it was a really good time!

NienorCraban
Serf (Level 4)
249 XP

I'll definitely have to check this out

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

I hope you guys enjoy the game !

Henraeld
Peasant (Level 3)
390 XP

As a heads up the graphics are a bit outdated, and the motions can be clunky until you get down the feel of each sword swing, timing the blocks to go perfectly with the swings. Avatars can perform a bit clunky at times however it is extremely fun... Oh and learning how to shoot a bow with pinpoint accuracy in that game feels like such a grand accomplishment once you burn past the frustrations. Haha!

If you have ever played Rune or Rune:Halls of Valhalla it reminds me quite a bit of that game, which is also a great fun game that comes from the times of Heretic 2. Rune was faster and less grounded when it came to swinging weapons and jumping around like a mad viking.

edit: Fixed some spelling issues.... such as 'shoot a boy' has been corrected to 'shoot a bow' - Oops!

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

Posted by HenraeldAs a heads up the graphics are a bit outdated, and the motions can be clunky until you get do the feel of each sword swing, timing the blocks to go perfectly with the swings. Avatars can perform a bit clunky at times however it is extremely fun... Oh and learning how to shoot a boy with pinpoint accuracy in that game feels like such a grand accomplishment once you burn past the frustrations. Haha!If you have ever played Rune or Rune:Halls of Valhalla it reminds me quite a bit of that game, which is also a great fun game that comes from the times of Heretic 2. Rune was faster and less grounded when it came to swinging weapons and jumping around like a mad viking.
Yes learning how to use the bow is a pain XD Im hoping to get better at using it

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

i uploaded part 5 of my mount and blade series if you guys want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZdE4xL9Yco&list=UUQRoptwq8CutxTpouuDULSg&index=0&feature=plcp

Zogdukk Thrakka
Soldier (Level 12)
2395 XP

Glad my kids weren't around when I opened the link...

May want to put a warning out there for those with wee ones. Language is pretty bad, so consider yourselves warned!

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

Posted by Zogdukk ThrakkaGlad my kids weren't around when I opened the link...May want to put a warning out there for those with wee ones. Language is pretty bad, so consider yourselves warned!
Thanks for the tip! and i think im going to try and not cuss as much when i record

Frej
Peasant (Level 3)
115 XP

I'm playing it. There are nice mods for it too!

helenapetersson
Peasant (Level 3)
142 XP

It's a awesome game. but so are all Mount And Blades-games.

unholynick
Parolee (Level 2)
78 XP

Posted by helenapeterssonIt's a awesome game. but so are all Mount And Blades-games.

they sure are

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Footman (Level 13)
2869 XP

Nice game