Forum » Out of Character Discussions » The Lost City

The Lost City

Out of Character Discussions
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

Please feel free to post here anything related to the rpg session

You can use the character generator: http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm

If need assistance with the generation process or dont know how to do it, PM me or post here i would send you the character

Rules for the post

Use - when the character speak, example - Hello, my name is Clodomiro -

@ when use magic, example: @fireball@

% If you want to... think...:

% I dont like this cave... smell like... %

- ORKS!!!!!! -

Updated 11 March 2012 (14:46)

The Republic has been so ravaged, so weakened, that beings will willingly embrace the stability we impose. Darth Plagueis
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Has anyone decided on their character yet??
I have a whip of banning (+3magic) and I 'm not afraid to use it!
    *I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

one warrior was taken... more warriors, thief, a cleric/healer are available
The Republic has been so ravaged, so weakened, that beings will willingly embrace the stability we impose. Darth Plagueis
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Starting at level 1, right?
    *I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

Level 4, lets begin with a pice of spice Cleric is taken!

Updated 13 March 2012 (21:35)

Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

heheh I agree Level 4 it is then
    *I am bluffing*
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Ardac have you seen my PM??? Please advice...
    *I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

Thief taken!
Aryanna
Townfolk – Lvl 5

1363 XP

The name is my choice?
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

yep
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

It started!!! Hooray!!
    *I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

Aryanna must response... before i do... if not, i'll name the character
Aryanna
Townfolk – Lvl 5

1363 XP

I havent found last name
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

I PM you a link to a list and a suggestion
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Posted by AryannaI havent found last name

I have been there.... You either have a name ready from the beggining (that's usually what boys do) or you end up looking for the right one (like most girls do)....

If Lorit Nathos wasn't ready in a generator you would still wait for my post....

*I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

More generators http://grey-starr.ca/Tools/by_any_other_name.htm You can use it without last name, may be its a secret, a fugitive, a criminal, etc...find it would be our next adventure...
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Since we don't have any description of the characters (how they look) anywhere writen I thing it would be nice if we gave it here. It would help the imagination of the players and the DM. I will start! Ok Lorit is a female cleric. She is 5'7' slim with pale skin green eyes and wavy dark brown hair. She is wearing a chainshirt, black leather pants, black boots with fur on the inside and a white cloak. The other things you can spot apart from the backpack are a mapcase, a longsword, a dagger strapped on the right boot, a light crossbow and a holy symbol around her neck.
    *I am bluffing*
Aryanna
Townfolk – Lvl 5

1363 XP

Sorry I would be late on responding since I am a university student. I dont know what check I should do and with what skill as plus.
Ioanna
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

16122 XP

Don't worry, I don't think you need to make any check. You just write your action and we see what happens. Just for the record scouting (as far as I remember) should be a series of move silently, hide, spot and listen checks. Any good rogue or ranger could try with success.

Updated 20 March 2012 (10:20)

*I am bluffing*
Ardac
Champion – Lvl 24

16954 XP

Exactly, forget the checks, dice, etc. In P&P rpgs all characters almost can do everything with more or less success, if you cant do it i'll let you know... Dont worry too much