Forum » Out of Character Discussions » The Bard's Ale Tavern OOC

The Bard's Ale Tavern Ooc

Out of Character Discussions
Berek_Ironfist
Distinguished Citizen – Lvl 9

1207 XP

Posted by MuadMouseCould you give a bit more info on Culsu and Pazuzu? Specifically, what is Culsu trying to sever Doyl's arm with? A blade? Claws?

Culsu would probably be using golden encrusted claws, because his body is made of pure gold (hence his name). I imagine him having a golden crab claw, like a deamonette of Slaanesh. Pazuzu is similar to a bloodletter of Khorne, so he has a broadsword with serrated edges. Hope this helps.

"We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope." - Ragnar Blackmane
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

Thank you, this helps me immensely. It would be great if you'd edit that information into your previous post on the game thread. That way newcomers and spectators can follow the story without having to come find it here. When adding this information, it's better to be descriptive and avoid referring to any established setting or system - I for one have been surprised at how many are ignorant about the Warhammer world...
A committed user and abuser of roleplaying games. Based in Oulu, Finland.
Berek_Ironfist

1207 XP

Thanks for the heads up on that. I play Warhammer too often, so I'm stuck in that mind-set. The Orks are just too entertaining!
"We may be few, and our enemies many. Yet so long as there remains one of us still fighting, one who still rages in the name of justice and truth, then by the Allfather, the galaxy shall yet know hope." - Ragnar Blackmane
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

It's great to see activity at the Tavern once again, and I'm particularly happy to see KNJRA join in the fun! Welcome! Berek, I'm anxious to know more about Jo'ava. Could you tell us a bit more about his appearance in the game thread?
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

It's good to the whole site being active, thank you for the Welcome my friend! Maybe our paths will meet in the Tavern some time!
Conjurer Soundcloud Website
Berek_Ironfist

1207 XP

This is going to be very good, that's for sure.
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Indeed! Can you give me the summary of what has happened so far, and what is happening right now? Or do I need to read the whole thing? A summary would be very helpful...
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

Posted by KNJRA (Conjurer)Indeed! Can you give me the summary of what has happened so far, and what is happening right now? Or do I need to read the whole thing? A summary would be very helpful...

It's a good idea to read the whole thing, as there's quite a bit of stuff about the world in the text. It will hopefully be entertaining, as well.

Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

No problem, I'll have a read soon
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Just finished reading the whole story so far, damn! That only took me a few hours lol! It's awesome though, first page was really good!
Berek_Ironfist

1207 XP

Yup. The story so far is rather epic. Here's to keeping it going!
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

I'll be there soon my friend, still thinking of a plan
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

KNJRA, are you waiting for the fight to conclude or just haven't gotten around to posting? Not trying to rush you, just making sure you're not just waiting for us.
Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

Actually I was working out whether to join the fight or not... Still unsure if the Conjurers intentions
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

Posted by KNJRA (Conjurer)Actually I was working out whether to join the fight or not... Still unsure if the Conjurers intentions

Characters do have a pesky will of their own, sometimes, don't they? Personally, whenever a character of mine doesn't know what to do, I turn to randomness: I make a quick mental list of alternatives and roll a die. Either I obey the result, or decide that I don't really want that result, which points me in the direction I subconsciously wanted to go anyway.

Conjurer
Footman – Lvl 13

2806 XP

You are some serious roleplayer dude! I know what you mean there! I will see what happens, I was waiting for a couple more posts to see how it pans out, if I was needed I was going to join the battle!
MuadMouse
Captain – Lvl 20

11544 XP

Since we're posting in turn, it's a good idea to either tell everyone here that you're passing, or (as I prefer to do myself) make a post in the game thread describing one's character waiting. The former option is quick, but the latter adds more to the story - after all, the game is about story, not action. Well, the point is pretty moot here anyway, as the fight is all but over.