After The Fall OOC thread

Go to page: 189
Forum » Out of Character Discussions » After The Fall OOC thread

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15932 XP

Nelja has nothing to add on this. Which way we go is Goldir's decision.

I will propably log in again tomorrow. Today I will be in another Realm with a Paladin, a cleric and a wizard. We will save Tantras or die trying... wish me luck

I have a banning whip and I 'm not afraid to use it! *I am bluffing*

jewellersapprentice.wordpress.com

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Hello, fellow gamers. I am pleased to see that the game continues and I'm sorry to have left you waiting that long for a message about my presence here. I'm sad to announce that it will probably be a long time until I can join the game again. Please feel free to have Arteschka as a NPC or write her out when you like to.

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Since I finally got rid of a large amount of the problem that has disrupted the connection to the Internet on my side and despite the fact that the last half year was .... difficult .... for me, at least I am willing to rejoin the game.

It may take me one or two weeks to recapture the story and my character and I cannot guarantee my long term continuing presence in the game though, but I definetly am willing to do so.

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15932 XP

Worry not! Glad to have you back but as you can tell, things here are veryyy quiet....

I would love to resume from where we stopped, too.

I have a banning whip and I 'm not afraid to use it! *I am bluffing*

jewellersapprentice.wordpress.com

Truthseer
Footman (Level 13)
3123 XP

I hope much of the band gets back together here! With my going back to university I now have a dearth of time to spend for RP. I wish I had gotten to know many of the people here when it was full of activity! Once I have completed my studies, I hope I can loan some of my newly found technical talents to help lure people back (if that hasn't already occurred). And I'll be completely breaking out in hives to get back into RP (I'm already itching).