Forum » Radio Rivendell Fantasy Awards » Fantasy Awards 2007 - Winners!

Fantasy Awards 2007 - Winners!

Radio Rivendell Fantasy Awards
maven
Honoured – Lvl 22

14767 XP

http://bestsmileys.com/tropheys/3.gif CONGRATULATIONS to all the nominees and winners of the 2007 Fantasy Awards - What a great competition this year - I'm proud of you all!
freeball1
Peasant – Lvl 3

412 XP

Yes, congratulations to all the winners , but also to all the others having been nominated (maybe next year...) To everyone: Continue to do such a great job
aletheia
Resident – Lvl 4

708 XP

Yeah finally the results!!!! Congratulations to all the winners!!! You're now one of the members of the unforgettable "Hall of Fame" of RR Fantasy Awards And to all the others: Don't be sad !!!!! Being nominated has been a great step forward and always remember: "Every artwork is a masterpiece for his creator" On this note: Keep on doing such a great job
Tincolindo
2nd Lieutenant – Lvl 18

8745 XP

Twice in a row, now...nominated with not a single credit to my name....*sighs* Hmm. I'm not suprised, really. There's me, a little novice up against all those people with cvs and qualifications the length of your arm....why can't there be a novice section?
Official webstore. Also available on Spotify, ITunes and more.
Daimonion
Prince – Lvl 15

13042 XP

Tincolindo, don't be sad. You did a great job Congratulations to all the winners and all the other nominated people.
Legolas Greenleaf
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

8462 XP

A hearty congratulations to the winners! There's so much top-notch talent here now, it's almost sad to have to choose.
dronolan
Lowlife – Lvl 1

20 XP

On behalf of the Archmage Dronolan, I humbly accept these awards and extend my gratitude to all who voted for Dronolan's Tower. I was pleasantly surprised to have won in all three categories for which this music was nominated. I would also like to thank Lord Elrond for including Dronolan's Tower on the Radio Rivendell playlist and for all his hard work keeping the radio station and website up and running. Long live Radio Rivendell! Sincerely, David Allen Young Dronolan's Tower Medieval Fantasy Music www.dronolan.com
gamecomposer
Freeman – Lvl 6

488 XP

Twice in a row, now...nominated with not a single credit to my name....*sighs* Hmm. I'm not suprised, really. There's me, a little novice up against all those people with cvs and qualifications the length of your arm....why can't there be a novice section? No worries You are still very young! Many awards are yet to come hehe Congrats to all the winners!
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

Yes, congratulations to you all! And... start working on those pieces for this year's (200 awards!! Hints on nominations are already accepted Tinc, soon you'll probably at least "get rid of" Sean, since he's going pro
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Tincolindo
2nd Lieutenant – Lvl 18

8745 XP

Hehe! Yeah, good luck with that, Sean! And congrats!
Sir Daniel of Bedford
King – Lvl 16

19974 XP

Twice in a row, now...nominated with not a single credit to my name....*sighs* Hmm. I'm not suprised, really. There's me, a little novice up against all those people with cvs and qualifications the length of your arm....why can't there be a novice section? Not sure if it's much consolation, but I did vote for ya! Congrats to all the winners and nominees! Bang up job by you all!
Tincolindo
2nd Lieutenant – Lvl 18

8745 XP

Thanks, Sir Dan!
maven
Honoured – Lvl 22

14767 XP

Not sure if it's much consolation, but I did vote for ya! Me too, Tinkerbell!
Tincolindo
2nd Lieutenant – Lvl 18

8745 XP

Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

... alright people. Lord Elrond has gone and done something stupid, something tragic... Instead of cleaning away unvalid votes he cleaned away ALL votes (luckily after I had picked the winners in the awards)! So now there are no statistics and no data to pick random voter winners from. So... do you have an idea on how to solve this? The bad has already been done and there's nothing we can do about it. So how do we go about distributing prizes to you people who votes (something that we cannot se who did what)? Ideas? I'm truly sorry for this. I should have been more careful with the SQL... Pretty nasty what a "<" can do instead of a ">". Is it really that much a difference?
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Sir Daniel of Bedford
King – Lvl 16

19974 XP

You don't have any incremental backups of your SQL DB that you could temporarily load? I thought you were doing backups since the orc invasion of 2006???
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

... *mumbles* No, not really. It reminds me it's about time Why I lost the votes was because the database adminprogram is so darn old that I had to do SQL. And that's why it got messed up. When RR 2.0 comes we will be on a much better and modern server.
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Sir Daniel of Bedford
King – Lvl 16

19974 XP

LOL Rule #1: ALWAYS do backups regularly! Rule #2: ALWAYS triple check your SQL Code ESPECIALLY if your removing any records! Rule #3: If Rules 1 and 2 are not adhered to, then prepare yourself for relentless razzing by your fellow geeks! It's OK. It happens to the best of us. BTW, I did vote, so feel free to ship me any swag you may have to give out! LOL
maven
Honoured – Lvl 22

14767 XP

BTW, I did vote, so feel free to ship me any swag you may have to give out! LOL Me too!
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44134 XP

Ah, then I'll send you all everything I got Any suggestions on how to solve this? Should be have a new form for "I voted (promise!)" ? Or any other sort of competition? Hmm...
Friggin Lord Elrond!