General Music
Aaron Rogers
Lowlife – Lvl 1

24 XP

Those dang orcs. hehe.
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44152 XP

Brilliant! Many kind thanks and pints of your favorite Elven meade or wine for your efforts! Wooh! I should really attack my little elven cupboard... yum... some nice elven brewes from the island of Scots Hey, it's Friday Uhm... perhaps I shouldn't glorify alcohol? There are probably a few underage members. Oh well... stay safe, never drink and drive, never try to juggle with swords when intoxicated etc.
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Aaron Rogers
Lowlife – Lvl 1

24 XP

Uhm... perhaps I shouldn't glorify alcohol? There are probably a few underage members. Oh well... stay safe, never drink and drive, never try to juggle with swords when intoxicated etc. Haha! That sounds fun! I finally got it to work thanks to "Sir Daniel of Bedford". He was a lot of help and I also would liek to thank "Elrond" for letting me use his codes. It is so much easier to get people to listen now. hehe. Thanks everyone, and )Happy Friday!( I think...
Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44152 XP

Glad "we" could help! Radio Rivendell is supposed to be the friendliest place with the best fantasy music in Middle Earth and normal Earth
Friggin Lord Elrond!
Sir Daniel of Bedford
King – Lvl 16

19974 XP

Uhm... perhaps I shouldn't glorify alcohol? There are probably a few underage members. Oh well... stay safe, never drink and drive, never try to juggle with swords when intoxicated etc. ...or try to use an Iron Maiden as a lounge chair while intoxicated... ...or try to clean the guillotine...with your tongue... This could almost be a spin-off of a Jeff Foxworthy joke... "If your idea of fun is trying to see which well dressed pedestrian you can douse with your loo water, you might be a peasant." http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/schild/357.gif You're very welcome Aaron. Glad you got it working!
Adonsa
Slave – Lvl 3

102 XP

Hi, It's been a while since i logged in, and so I need to ask for the current streaming settings. I tried these without success: 80.237.153.22:8003 These used to work: 88.191.136.226:8003 85.214.29.104:8003/listen.pls 87.118.102.200:8030 87.118.102.200:8030/listen.pls Given that the above are probably outdated, I'll be most grateful for the current host and port settings. Thanks much.

Updated 17 October 2015 (03:41)

Elrond
Rank (male) – Lvl 1

44152 XP

Check out the server listing on this page: https://www.radiorivendell.com/page/listen/

It will (hopefully) list the online servers properly

Friggin Lord Elrond!