After The Fall OOC thread

Go to page: 123459Next
Forum » Out of Character Discussions » After The Fall OOC thread

Sméagol – The sponsor monster

These ads shown here are to sponsor Radio Rivendell

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

It's difficult to get the face mostly. But I get the gist.

@ MuadMouse: Nice suggestion deities and stuff. I also noticed some fauna.... The wiki gets bigger and bigger!

I have a banning whip and I 'm not afraid to use it! *I am bluffing*

jewellersapprentice.wordpress.com

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Posted by IoannaIt's difficult to get the face mostly. But I get the gist.

It was either the picture I chose or this one:

http://shabazik.deviantart.com/art/Orc-Shaman-401180305

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Am I correct in the assumption, that most or all of the terran fauna & flora also lives on Maailma?

"Games are an interesting diversion from everyday life. Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company, you don't even mind you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game." Gary Gygax

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by WerwolfAm I correct in the assumption, that most or all of the terran fauna & flora also lives on Maailma?

Yes. We have humans, so we might as well grab the rest of them too.

A committed user and abuser of roleplaying games. Based in Oulu, Finland.

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Yes!! AND WE HAVE CONTACT PEOPLE!!

hahahahah

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Well, as long as there is the concept of language around, there'll always be funny situations like this. Or to quote something from 'The fifth Element': "It's not a strange language! It's the ancient language, spoken throughout the entire universe, before time was time."

I just hope, our characters don't meet someone like Chi from 'Chobits' flavored with the wacky parts of River Tam from 'Firefly'.

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Funny you mentioned the "Fifth element", since we started the "conversation" in Islish I always have in my mind the scene in which Mila Jovovich crashes inside the flying taxi and the only thing that Bruce Willis gets is "Big Bada Boom!"!!

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

That's exactly, what I meant with:

Posted by WerwolfHuh, thats funny. We seem to do a good work in conjuring up pictures for each other of objects in the game.

And the Big Bada Boom!-moment (which I had forgotten) is certainly more fitting than the first conversations in 'Enemy Mine' between Davidge and Jeriba or the one between Sarah and Ludo in 'Labyrinth'. Although I laughed at each of them equally.

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

If we agree, that our characters use Chatter, when talking to each other, but point out what language they're using, when talking to someone else, we could simplify things on that matter.

MuadMouse, I'd like to know, how we handle the control over mounts, pets, summoned beings, symbionts, parasites, familiars, caught prey, etc.

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by WerwolfIf we agree, that our characters use Chatter, when talking to each other, but point out what language they're using, when talking to someone else, we could simplify things on that matter.

Since your character isn't conversant in Islish, yeah, let's consider Chatter the default language.

MuadMouse, I'd like to know, how we handle the control over mounts, pets, summoned beings, symbionts, parasites, familiars, caught prey, etc.

Players may control such creatures as part of their player character. If I decide a critter does something unexpected, I'll describe it; if this includes the player character losing control of the creature, I'll state that explicitly.

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Up to Sunday I will be drinking Mojitos and swim to the Aegean....

Not nesessarilly in that order thought..

See you in a while!

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Hi there!!

I am back. Relaxed, tanned and ready to go!!

I think it will be better if I post after Sapient and Werewolf. Also I don't htink Vee ever introduced himself to us... Sapient...

Werwolf
Soldier (Level 12)
2192 XP

Posted by IoannaI think it will be better if I post after Sapient and Werwolf. Also I don't htink Vee ever introduced himself to us... Sapient...

Actually, he did introduce himself to my character in your (Sapient) post on the 5th of August. It's just that Arteschka didn't understand him.

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Posted by WerwolfActually, he did introduce himself to my character in your (Sapient) post on the 5th of August. It's just that Arteschka didn't understand him.

oops indeed

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by IoannaHi there!!I am back. Relaxed, tanned and ready to go!!

Glad to have you back!

How's the character portrait coming along?

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

I believe I will have results tomorrow!

I hope it turns out OK...

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by IoannaI believe I will have results tomorrow! I hope it turns out OK...

Nothing is ever perfect - the best we can hope for is that they're complete.

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Posted by MuadMouseNothing is ever perfect - the best we can hope for is that they're complete.

Also it's a good thing that I described her as "Alien like" in previous post..... I can play that card too!

Ioanna
Master (Level 23)
15937 XP

Guess what NElja is ready!

Hope you like her...

MuadMouse
Captain (Level 20)
11354 XP

Posted by IoannaGuess what NElja is ready!Hope you like her...

Indeed I do! Excellent work!